Industry Leading Two Year Limited Warranty
For a period of 24 months from the date the work described on the contract has been completed, Finish Concepts will repair any newly applied paint which may peel or blister as a result of a defect in the workmanship free of any labor charge.GET A QUOTE
- The cost of paint required to perform the repairs are not covered by this warranty.
- Any work where Finish Concepts did not supply the paint or other materials is not covered by this warranty.
- Repairs will only be performed to the level of surface preparation section of original executed contract.
- Varnish surfaces, or surfaces made of or containing galvanized metal are not coved by this warranty.
- Horizontal surfaces, or any surface that, by virtue of its design allow moisture to collect. Such surfaces include but are not limited to decks, railings, porches, roofs and wood gutters.
- Failure of coatings underneath newly applied coatings. This includes peeling paint to a bare substrate, unless Finish Concepts applied all coatings to that substrate.
- Repairs will be performed only on the specific areas where peeling and/or blistering has occurred. Exact color match is not warranted as there is the likelihood that the original paint will have faded by the time repairs are performed.
- Peeling or blistering, which results from a defect in the paint applied, is not covered by this warranty regardless of whether supplied by Finish Concepts or by the customer. For details on warranties applicable to the paint, please consult the label on paint manufacturer’s paint can.
- For this warranty to be effective you must:
- Pay the full contract price
- Retain a copy of executed contract
- Retain evidence of cancelled check or other evidence of payment in full.
Pay for all materials used to perform the repairs.